Oakdale SCC Meeting Agenda
October 13, 2022
4:00-5:00PM in the PD Room
Member Attending: Natalie Farley, Stephanie Larsen, Sacha Despain, Brett Jewkes, Diedre Walbeck, Cindy Rowley, Katie Robbins, Amanda McDonald.
Approved the meeting minutes from September 8, 2022. Motion to approve from Stephanie, Katie second
- Meeting Schedule (Council)
a. October – October 16, 2022
b. November – November 3, 2022
c. December (TBD) – December 8, 2022 (If needed)
d. January – January 5, 2023
e. February – Begin Discussion for next year’s plan – February 9, 2023
f. March – March 9, 2023
g. April – April 13, 2023
h. May – May 11, 2023
- SCC Membership Submission – Confirm email and phone number for the State/Oakdale website
- Digital Citizenship –
- Reviewed the School Safety Report and approved the focus on transportation/parking
- Reviewed the slideshow Digital Citizenship presentation shown to teachers as well as the handouts that will be provided to teachers and parents during Oakdale’s digital citizenship week. The students also receive instruction on digital citizenship each week during STEM brainboosters focusing on the topics outlined in the handout.
- School Land Trust and School TSSP Data (Deidre and Cindy)
- Reviewed Acadience Pathways of Progress Report, reiterating the school goals of attendance and academic progression for all students. Positive feedback from SCC members about teachers including these progress reports in the Parent/Teacher conferences that were held a few weeks ago.
- School Climate (Natalie)
· What do teachers needs
o Discussed the positive response from the school community in donating food to create 300+ food bags for use as needed with Oakdale students.
· How to support in large class sizes.
Next Meeting November 3, 2022